Lector - Dzintars Putnis, IRCA registered auditor.
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand key elements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 Standards
- Understand key quality issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a quality management systems audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate the audit findings to a client
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during QMS audits.
Pre-requisites. Completion of secondary education. An understanding of report writing is desirable. A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 would be beneficial.
There is a two-hour examination for this course. Delegates will also be assessed on the basis of their progress throughout the exercises. Delegates who successfully complete both the examination and the continuous assessment will be awarded a certificate of Successful Completion and will satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA QMS Auditor Certification scheme.
Certificates. IRCA quality management system auditors Certificates will be granted to those who successfully pass the exams.
Additional information. The maximum number of delegates for this course is 10 and the minimum is 4.